Live Blood Analysis & the immune system

Live Blood Analysis & the immune system

Saturday, Jul 22, 2017 0 comment(s)

Live Blood Analysis (LBA) is the analysis of living blood cells under an extremely powerful dark field microscope, magnified from 400 to 1,000 times.


Immune cells develop in the spleen, lymph nodes and bone marrow and are released into the body as immature cells. To reach maturity they require specific proteins.  In our live blood assays we are able to observe our proteins activate immature immune cells.

The figure to the left shows mature & immature immune cells in live blood.  Observed live, immature immune cells are mostly transparent and have no independent movement in the plasma.

In contrast, mature immune cells glow brightly and move through the plasma feeling everything they comes into contact with.  They check red blood cells for infections, free floating cancer cells, pathogens. 

Anything undesirable is immediately targeted for destruction and, the beauty of using one’s own immune system is 95% is recycled into building block for new cells.  Killing the bad guys and turning them into good guys.  The remaining 5% is toxic and transported by other immune cells for elimination from the body.

To see our mature immune cells in action, please observe the following time-lapse video:



Featured

Omnia food supplement

Omnia food supplement

Each 10ml Omnia dropper contains: 10ml sterile water.250mg of chondroitin sulphate.125mg of oleic a..

£195.00

2,500ng Cytonic transport protein supplement - 15ml

2,500ng Cytonic transport protein supplement - 15ml

Cytonic protein food supplements are pure, mixed isoforms of Vitamin D Binding Proteins suspended in..

£195.00

50,000ng Cytonic transport protein supplement - 15ml

50,000ng Cytonic transport protein supplement - 15ml

Cytonic protein food supplements are pure, mixed isoforms of Vitamin D Binding Proteins suspended in..

£750.00

15,000ng Cytonic transport protein supplement - 15ml

15,000ng Cytonic transport protein supplement - 15ml

Cytonic protein food supplements are pure, mixed isoforms of blended Vitamin D Binding Proteins susp..

£350.00

Cytonic Intensive Renewal Cream - 15,000ng

Cytonic Intensive Renewal Cream - 15,000ng

Deeply hydrate and nourish your skin with the ultimate blend of Shea butter, cocoa butter,  Vi..

£265.00

Cytonic Intensive Renewal Cream - 5,000ng

Cytonic Intensive Renewal Cream - 5,000ng

Deeply hydrate and nourish your skin with the ultimate blend of Shea butter, cocoa butter,  Vi..

£175.00

Cytonic Intensive Renewal Cream - 50,000ng

Cytonic Intensive Renewal Cream - 50,000ng

Deeply hydrate and nourish your skin with the ultimate blend of Shea butter, cocoa butter,  Vi..

£525.00